7/21/22

5 Minutes of Happiness


It's totally okay not to be okay..

Hi! Today is another day, I got up this morning and I feel tired and drained without knowing why.
Is it just me? I don't know. But it's important to move forward and continue to live right?
I have watched this Kdrama recently, and the leading lady said to find anything that will make you
happy even just for 5 minutes everyday, something like that. It helped her to move forward
and continue her life. That is what I am trying to do now. Life is becoming super hard lately. 

According to John 5:19, the whole world is in the power of the wicked one, so meaning
no one is exempted from frustrations, and problems, and unexpected events, etc.
Let's just  always pray and ask for His guidance, talk to anyone from your family or friends,
ask for help if you are having a very difficult time. Continue to find happiness.






I love you.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment