8/27/22

(BCE) Before Covid Era


It wasn't that enjoyable..

January 12,2020, Sunday evening. It was a year end party of our Company.
That late afternoon, before twilight, the Taal Volcano erupted too.

I didn't really enjoy the party because of what happened. I just ate and drank a little.
It's hard since I'm at the party knowing that my family were all trying to evacuate.
The least I can do is to check  where they are by calling and texting them every minute.
The party ended at 12 midnight. I got home to my apartment at 1AM. I was not able to update
my mom by that time since it's morning already, I just prayed and slept.
In the morning, I called them to ask where they are, and found out that they were in my
brother's girlfriend's house. Finally! They arrived safe and sound.










OOTD:
Dress: Forever21
Purse: Mango
Shoes & Headpiece: I forgot lol

No comments:

Post a Comment