7/16/22

Let's talk about life


Annyeonghaseyo!!!

How's everyone? I don't know if anyone is seeing or reading this haha.
Anyway, I got time to post now lol. But, I don't know what to say.....hmmppp.....
Okay, so today is Saturday and it's almost 10pm. I am looking for a part-time job online,
I sent like 2 CV's already and I'll just be waiting for their response. It's hard to find a
job nowadays, I don't know why but maybe because of the pandemic.

It's been 2 years since Covid-19 spiked, it's really a life changing moment for me.
I experienced a lot!!!! When I say 'a lot', like it's A LOT!!!! I experienced the "lockdown"
which I never imagined that would happen. I learnt the value of being together as a family,
that money is not important but your health is. We've lost some loved ones. So here we are,
living in the "New Normal", always wearing mask, and following social distancing, etc.

Anyway, I have to go, It's late. By the way, these pictures were taken pre-pandemic.
Please take good care of your selves and be healthy. I'll talk to you soon..




No comments:

Post a Comment