5/1/16

FOSSIL


Eternal Watch

Time runs really fast, it's Sunday again and the weekend is just about to end (awww) but am just wishing you all had a relaxing weekend! I'm thinking of having some pizza or any pasta tonight just to satisfy my weekend cause yeah it's so bitin! Ugh! Anyway, speaking of time, I really love this watch that my brother  in law gave me 2 years ago. Yes you heard it right, this watch is already been 2 years in my possession.  What I really like about this watch is the brand. The brand is Fossil and if im gonna talk about tibay, eto na talaga! Wala akong masasabi sa tibay ng Fossil. I haven't even change the battery yet since then. See what I mean?? Yep, that's what I mean! 2 thumbs up and highly recommended for me. And oh, don't you just stalk my Instagram, go press the follow button to see my everyday updates. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment