4/4/16

OUTFIT | BACK TO BASIC


I'm back! and i'm excited to talk to you...


Hello dolls!!! It's more than good enough to be back, it's great to be here again! And yes I know, and I am mentally aware of my disappearing act, but I really missed you guys. I'm always been a busy person and I don't have time to blog, but to honest, I missed you, I missed this,and I missed my blog if could only just give you all a big hug including my blog ha ha no words can explain how much I love blogging, showing you guys what am I up to, meeting awesome people/great bloggers around the world like you . But also I want you to know that there's more in life than sitting here, post pictures, and updating you guys. I'm not saying that I don't like blogging anymore, i'm just saying that there's more important things in life than doing what I want, and this is just my last priority, but yeah I am trying to get back in tract again like what I am doing right now.










Anyway, I hope you like the new template. I had a hard time doing this but hey it's all worth it! Oops I need to go, I'll talk to you again soon!

Meanwhile, about this photos, (yes again it's OOTD)

TOP: Lonely Planet
JEANS: Memo
SUNNIES: Fly
SHOES: Renben







No comments:

Post a Comment