5/30/16

June Inspo | Shortlocks


A good dose of inspiration is always a must.

As we all know summer is already here since March or April I think,
and going to the beach is becoming a thing again, which is really refreshing.
But it does made another problem to me though, because, first, SUN BURNS ME A LOT!
I mean, I am a Southeasternian with a South East Asian  type of skin, and I get dark super easy!
And I hate it. I'm not saying that I hate having a dark skin, but seriously i'm tired of being tan
so I just want to maintain my complexion at least. Secondly, SUN RUINS MY LOCKS!
So lately, I've been thinking of chopping my hair, not because I want to make a huge change
on my hairstyle but because it's summer. I'm thinking of cutting it over the shoulders.
But this will only happen if I don't change my mind, yeah i'm kind of bipolar sometimes lol.
What do you think about this sample hairstyles? To chop or not to chop?










*photos are not mine, all credits will go to the rightful owners*

No comments:

Post a Comment