1/16/23

Twenty-Twenty-Three


Manifesting positivity...

I entered this year with a positive outlook in life. 2022 hadn't been good to me,
so I hope that this positivity will stay longer than I would want it. Manifesting it!

I really struggled last year, from my job, to my family, to my friends and to my self. As you know,
I left my job and did not have a new one since then. I struggled financially, but thanks to my
family they did not leave me alone. My friends are always come and go. I don't know if there's
something wrong with me because I don't have anyone to call my bestfriendI think I became introvert
last year. I preferred to stay at home a lot of times. I don't really want to go anywhere,
except for the last months of last year. I had fun with my cousins. Everyone were sweet and happy.
I feel like my old self, not that bright but lighter. I'd say, Jehovah God really didn't leave me.
He's there, comforting, guiding, and loving us.. always!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment