9/7/22

My Lady


My Cat's Story

Hi beautiful people! How's everyone? I hope all is well. It's my free time so I thought I could share something for you.
I'd like to introduce my wonderful cat, her name is Lady, she is a lady Siamese :) she's 2 years old now. I got her when she was
3 months old. I'm not really into cats, I preferred dogs over cats actually. Here's the story, my sister got 2 Siamese cat back in 2020,
we named them Oscar and Luna. But, the cats seemed to be very sick. They were so weak. To make the story short, Oscar died
a week later, then Luna died few days after. I was really attached to both of them, I cried a lot for days. I was really traumatize.
That's why I tried to find another cat thru Facebook. I got Lady a week later. She was so small but not weak, she was so cute.
She didn't like us at first, it took awhile but eventually she got use to us and to her new home.

I love cats now because of Lady. She's like a daughter to me lol. She is a great mom now and has 5 kittens,
I didn't want them to be separated from their mother, so meaning, I have a total of 6 cats now lol.
I love all of them. I will share you some photos of my 5 other cats next time. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment