1/20/23

Food Diary: Genki Sushi


Welcome to my first ever food blog..

Who doesn't love food?! I personally love it and to be honest with you, I spent most of my money on
eating, I'm not even joking. So having said that, let me show you the day we ate at Genki Sushi. I'm not
a sushi lover, I don't like raw foods. So yeah, this is my first ever try, and I'm telling you... IT WAS
THE BEST SUSHI EVER! yeah I know that for sure, even though I haven't tried one before LOL!
This chain from Japan... ugghh!!! I-I-I don't know what to say, got literally no words..




































Aside from sushi, they also offer some other dishes like, chicken teriyaki wings which are good as well.
They also have those cheese croquettes and salmon croquettes which are not that good in my opinion.
The sushi's are the best and worth to try, and the vibe, guys the vibe! very satisfying, we got to see the
food being placed on mini trains thru a conveyor, that was sooo cute haha! By the way, just wanna give
you guys a head's up, when you go there, you'll get what you've paid for. The food were a bit pricey, but again,
it was worth the price. I was being my happiest and fullest self after the meal. Absolutely amazing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment