1/28/23

20 Random Facts About Myself


Let's get started, shall we?

1. I am too short, just 5'1 in height
2. I love arts
3. ... but I'm not that artsy
4. I don't have ear piercing since birth (idkw)
5. I have a tan skin
6. I'm from the Philippines
7. I love photography
8. I like music, I mean who doesn't (duh)
9. I have a very bad penmanship
10. I have a vlog :)
11. I want to visit South Korea and Japan someday :)
12. ... but I want to live in Switzerland (i wish)
13. I am a Kdrama fan
14. ... but not a Kpop fan, but I listen to some though (ehe)
15. I don't like fruits
16. ... but I love vegetables :)
17. I love to read
18. ... but I also hate it, because when I start reading a specific book, I couldn't stop my self from it. 
19. So far, my favorite authors are, Lang Leav, John Green & Jenny Han.
20. I am a Jehovah's Witness :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment