3/10/23

Travel Diary | Baguio City


Welcome to my first ever travel blog..

It is known as the Summer Capital of The Philippines. The City of Pines as what they call it.
The chilly weather is just so refreshing, cold enough for a sweater. By the way, it is not my first time
in Baguio. I  went there back in 2012. I immediately fell in love when I first set my foot here.
The pine trees on the mountains are so beautiful. Last December 2022, I went there together with my
cousins. We visited some tourists attractions like the famous Lion Head made with rock, 
The Mansion, Wright Park, and Session Rd.

On our Day 1, we had to stop at Starbucks to get some caffeinated drinks ( I had its strawberry frappe
instead since any strawberry thing hits different when you are in Baguio) and since Baguio is too
crowded nowadays, we only got the chance to eat at Shakey's Pizza for our brunch.

We also visited the Night Market on our first night, and ate at a Korean Restaurant. The night market
opens at 9pm-2am if I'm not mistaken. I don't have any pictures since I was too busy looking for
anything to buy lol. I didn't buy anything though lol.














On our Day 2, we mainly visited the parks around the town. We also went to SM Baguio, it is the only
unenclosed mall I've ever been to lol. We just ate our brunch in the Food court. After that, we went
straight to the Wright Park, and Botanical garden, during that time, we bought some 'Pasalubong', and
then we bought some food at KFC for our dinner. 

Me and my cousins went back to the Mall to have a little food trip. We also got to try the famous
Strawberry cake at Viscoz. It was so delicious! After that, we went back to our Airbnb and rest.


















I'd say Baguio is still beautiful in my eyes, even though it is really crowded nowadays.
There are so many people especially during December. Yes were not able to visit a lot of attractions,
we only had a short time, perhaps, I am still thankful and happy because this is the first
time we traveled since pandemic.

Talk to you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment